Schools, academies and universities are utilising digital signage in an engaging way to promote important messages, to celebrate success and reward achievement. Digital Signage is rapidly growing in Education as hardware costs come down and specific uses are identified.
ACE is delighted with the digital signage provided by Digital Messaging Company. An exemplary professional service from start to finish; an outstanding result.
EDUCATION FACILITIES USE DIGITAL SIGNAGE FOR:
- Primary, secondary, academies and higher education and universities are replacing the traditional noticeboard with digital technology
- Whilst improving the appearance of the establishment, digital signage provides a much more effective way to communicate messages to pupils, staff and visitors
- Screens can be best used in reception areas to promote important information such as term dates and special events, as well as positive messages around achievements and good news stories to visitors
- In the dining room, screens are used for digital menus and health eating promotions
- Libraries use digital displays to promote book clubs and new arrivals. Screens can be used in corridors for room management, particularly in higher education